Last updated: 13 January 2020
TrulsZK ("we", "our", us", or "TrulsZK") operates the trulszk.com website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service", or "Website".
Service is the trulszk.com Website operated by TrulsZK
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Controller means the natural or legal person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Information Collection and Use
1.1 We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
1.2 This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
2. Types of Data Collected
2.1 Personal Data
2.1.1 While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email Address(es)
- First, Last, and/or Full Name
- Mobile Phone Number(s) and/or Phone Number(s)
- Address; Street, County, Postal Code, City, and Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
2.1.2 We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
2.2 Usage Data
2.2.1 We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
2.3 Tracking & Cookies Data
2.3.2Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
2.3.3 You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
3. Use of Data
3.1 TrulsZK uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
4. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
4.2 TrulsZK may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
5. Retention of Data
5.2 TrulsZK will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
6. Transfer of Data
6.1 Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to - and maintained on - computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
6.2 If you are located outside and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to and process it there.
7. Disclosure of Data / Legal Requirements
7.1 TrulsZK may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of TrulsZK
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
8. Security of Data
8.1 The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
9.1 If you are a resident of the European Union (EU), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, or Switzerland, you have certain data protection rights. TrulsZK aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
9.2 If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please Contact Us.
9.3 In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- information about the processing of your personal data;
- obtain access to the personal data held about you;
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected;
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed or if processing it is unlawful;
- object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases;
- receive your personal data in a machine-readable format and send it to another controller (‘data portability’);
- request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers. You also have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
9.4 Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity (such as, clicking a verification link, entering a username or password, submiting documentation, etc) before responding to such requests.
9.5 You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local Data Protection Authority.
10. Service Providers
10.0.1 We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
10.0.2 These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
10.1.1 We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Grabify IP Logger
Grabify IP Logger is an IP logger that logs IP addresses, statistical data, metadata and other data when you visit Our Website.
11. Links to Other Websites
11.2 We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
12.1 Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Minor(s)").
12.2 We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Minor has provided us with Personal Data, please Contact Us.
12.3 If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove such information from our servers.
14. Contact Us
<- Back Home
Back to Top